NiceRink Starter Kits are the best way to get started on setting up a NiceRink a budget. Offers the key essentials and saves you money because each kit is based on standard sizes.
- The best way to get started on a budget with the key essentials.
- Save because each kit is based on standard sizes which reduces our cost and your price.
- Eliminate the need to "build" a rink and hold the boards in place.
- Easy to use and cut installation time by half.
- The ability to adjust the board height makes it easier to erect a rink on uneven or sloping ground.
- Designed and engineered based on the knowledge gained from building and skating on outdoor rinks using the traditional sideboard and pounded stake method.
- Includes an added extra board support component where a 1" x 4" x 19" board can be added and atatched for additional sideboard support, particularly for rinks on uneven or sloping ground.
- Also has a 3/4" diamater stake hole within the bracket to provide even further extra stability when needed.
- Can be used on frozen lakes, ponds, tennis courts, basketball courts or other hard surface areas - simply modify the brackets by removing the spikes, allowing them to lay flat on the surface where they can be staked or sandbagged to help hold them in place.
- Made with super UV resistant, treated poly compounds to last over 12 years.