The Sportscreen 2 foot extension piece gives you the ability to mount your screen as high as 11.5 ft. high. Just Velcro the 2 foot extension piece right to your SportScreen during installation!
- MUST HAVE a SportScreen Tarp in order to utilize the 2 foot extension.
- One 2' extension for The SportScreen (note: SportScreen not included).
- Use REAL PUCKS! Made of an extremely durable, industrial strength material capable of stopping shots as hard and fast as the Pros!
- Work on your wrist shot accuracy and slap shot speed while protecting your garage door and vehicles from costly damage.
- Easy to use and suitable for all ages, enabling everyone from kids to pros to shoot pucks all day long.
- Great for warming up prior to games, practices and tryouts.
- Can be used all year round - don't let the changing weather affect your game.
- Much quieter to shoot against the mesh than against a door or board.
- Accommodate most garage doors up to 108″ (9'6" feet) in height.
- Get peace of mind knowing your loved ones are not playing in busy streets and are safely exercising and improving their hockey skills from the comfort of your own driveway.
The SportScreen Power Rollup Shooting Tarp:
- POWER AUTOMATION! - Rolls up and out of the way in only eighteen seconds at the touch of a button!
- Great for mounting on single to single & 1/2 car garages.
- Great for mounting in basements or inside garages.
- Mounting bracket can project up to 6″ off wall.
The SportScreen Manual Rollup Shooting Tarp:
- Easily installs in less than 30 minutes.
- Rolls up in less than 20 seconds.
- Conveniently stored away with Easy-Snap buckles.
- Includes Goalie Target.
- Some hardware required.
30-day warranty on defects. All shipping is at the customers expense.