Bryce Salvador and Ben Shear will be appearing on Stellick and Simmer weekly throughout NHL training camp on Sirius XM NHL Radio starting on Friday, September 15th at 8:15am EST.
Listen in for some key insight on what's needed to excel in today's game as Bryce and Ben will be sharing their combined 50+ years of professional hockey knowledge from playing (Bryce) and performance training (Ben) to the world of youth hockey with hosts Gord Stellick and Rob Simpson.
- 14-year NHL Career with New Jersey Devils & St. Louis Blues
- 3-year tenure as the New Jersey Devils Captain
- 3 years in the AHL (NHL Minors), and 5 years in the WHL (Canadian Jrs)
- 12 years developing hockey players of all ages and levels of skill through his company xHockeyProducts
- 26 years as Performance, Biomechanics, Strength & Conditioning Coach
- Trained athletes in the NHL, PGA, NBA, NFL, MLS and the Olympics
- Director of Performance at Athletic Edge in Scotch Plains, NJ
- Facility ranked as “One of the Top Six Strength & Conditioning Destinations in the Country” by Rodale Press
- Friday, September 15th at 8:15am Topic: "Showing up to Training Camp after the Off-Season (NHL Perspective) & starting the season for youth and amatuer players."
Listen to the segment via SoundCloud
- Wednesday, September 20th at 8:15am
- Wednesday, September 27th at 8:15am
- Wednesday, October 4th at 8:15am