The XHP Accu-Net™ tests your shooting accuracy by hitting the four key scoring locations within a regulation-size net, utilizing real pucks. All target areas have sensors built into them to provide immediate feedback when hit. Once a target is hit, sensors communicate instantly.
Your choice of:
- One Four-Target configuration XHP Accu-Net.
- One Five-Target configuration XHP Accu-Net.
- NOTE: Pricing is in US funds and does not include shipping, installation, taxes, customs, etc.
Integrated Goal-Frame Mounted Large Digital Display.
- Designed to challenge and develop shooting accuracy.
- Target hit indicators with three training settings:
- Targets Stay Lit Till Hit
- Targets Are Random
- Targets Move Randomly Once Hit
- Built-in target sensors
- Integrates with our proprietary on-line scoring system and scores are internet-accessible (license fee billed separately).
- Commercial grade equipment built specifically to withstand pro-hockey training facility environments.
- Designed and built by our Fan-tastic Sports team.
- Only found at XHockeyProducts!
By visiting the www.fan-tasticsports.com website, all participants may compare their scores within their age groups against those whom have participated in our events. For more information regarding training facility consulting, or products, please contact: or (888) 393-2008.