|Width||6ft||Width of the product measured in inches|
|Height||4ft||Height of the product measured in inches|
|Depth||Custom||Depth of the product measured in inches|
- Great Service Guarantee >
- Price Match Guarantee >
- Shipping Match Guarantee >
- Haggle free Guarantee >
The xGoal is Built Tough™! We designed and build the goal in our US manufacturing plant utilizing double-tensile strength steel, specifically for the harshest of training environments. Owning and operating training facilities for over a decade, we learned that metal on a standard NHL Goal will fatigue to the point of creating holes in the posts. This will not happen over night, but in a Professional Training Facility environment where there are thousands of shots being taken on a daily basis with targets just inside of the post, we found it will happen.Also, since space is always at a premium, our xGoals are also available in shorter depths to provide facility owners the ability to maximize their training and storage space.
- Built SPECIFICALLY to withstand toughest hockey training facility environments.
- Created with double tensile strength gauge steel vs an NHL regulation goals.
- Shorter depth options allows for maximum use of your valuable training facility space .
- Full 4' x 6' opening.
- Powder coated red goal frame.
- 5mm Knotless Netting.
ELITE SERIES:Our xHockeyProducts Elite Series is comprised of products that prove superior in craftsmanship, materials, performance and durability when compared to other products within their respective categories. Elite Series products may not be the least expensive, but if your training requires elite-level performance and reliability you can rest assured knowing these products meet our professional standard. Look for the Elite Series designation...certified by xHockeyProducts!
- One xGoal (Netting Included) - Training Facility Goal 34" Depth.
- One xGoal (Netting Included) - Training Facility Goal 30" Depth.
- One xGoal (Netting Included) - Training Facility Goal 24" Depth.
- Netting included, but not strung.
- Netting included, and fully strung.