The wall mounted VersaPulley is a strength/power machine using patented MV2 resistance technology that provides responsive concentric, eccentric, plyometric resistance causing explosive maximum rate of force development and decelerating eccentric loading required for all multi-directional sports.
The Wall Mounted VersaPulley is an inertial flywheel-training device that is used by universities, therapists, and trainers to prepare their athletes for the highest levels of competition. What differentiates the VersaPulley from its competitors is the ability to perform exercises in both a horizontal and vertical application. This allows its users to train at any load, at any speed, and in any plane within an infinite amount of exercise variation. In most team sports and especially in hockey, players are required to repeatedly perform short, explosive, efforts such as accelerations and decelerations during changes of direction. The capacity to dissipate the forces during abrupt deceleration (breaking ability) is critical to injury prevention, while the ability to decelerate and accelerate in a short period of time (reactive strength) is paramount to enhanced performance. The VersaPulley is designed to create those moments of eccentric overload, allowing the athlete to be exposed to these stresses in a non-impact, concentrically driven and eccentrically overloaded environment. VersaPulley accomplishes this using patented MV2 technology – resistance-generating rotating inertial flywheel. This device picks up where traditional gravity-based weights, chains, bands, and air-powered machines stop. While all of these methods are important to the training, rehabilitation, and reconditioning of athletes, these methods offer mostly constant concentric and eccentric load in exercises emphasizing vertical actions. They rarely encompass horizontal/lateral actions offering eccentric overload – which is exactly why the VersaPulley was developed. Studies show VersaPulley’s rotational inertial resistance, with concentric and eccentric inertial loading, compares to free weights at 45% and 65% of 1 Rep Max in the Front Squat, therefore should be considered a high power training device when used for rotational training in the horizontal plane, for example, more force at slower speed or faster speed with less force. You can easily decrease or add weights on the fly wheel in opposed pairs directly across from each other. For faster speeds remove weights or to increase force at slower reps, add weights.
- With responsive resistance there are no weights to select or change.
- No “sticking point” as is the case with weights where the resistance is limited to the weakest muscle/joint angle.
- Automatically produces an explosive resistive force that matches the capability of any user from the first to the last repetition.
- Each rep can compound on the next for unlimited Force/Speed production.
- Exceptional inertial loading for superior eccentric resistance that bands and air equipment fail to provide.
- The wall mounted VersaPulley is a High-Low responsive resistance exercise machine.
- It features seven vertical pulley positions allow the user to perform a variety of exercises from a lat pull at the upper position to the biceps curl at the lower position along with unlimited lateral and rotating exercises up to a six-foot long range of motion are available.
- The machine can be used in a stand up or sit down position to maximize available exercise motions.
- MV2 technology is an Infinitely Variable Cam using inertial resistance that automatically generates a responsive resistance to exercise. This form of resistance is user defined and automatically loads the muscles for explosive movements, through the full range of motion, to match the capability of the user from 4 – 800 lbs.
3 year Limited Warranty, 3 Year Frame Warranty and 1 Year Parts/Labor Warranty.