|Warranty||3 year Limited Warranty, 3 Year Frame Warranty, 1 Year Display Electronics Warranty, and 1 Year Parts/Labor Warranty.||Period of time the product is covered by manufacturer's warranty|
- Great Service Guarantee >
- Price Match Guarantee >
- Shipping Match Guarantee >
- Haggle free Guarantee >
- Fixed resistance.
- Cross Crawl climb pattern.
- 1-20 inch step range of motion.
- Adjustable hand grips in 3 settings.
- Adjustable foot pedals in 3 settings.
- Versatility - side hand rails for use as a stepper.
- Silent and smooth operation.
- Adjustable module for all user heights.
- Module: Time, cal, stroke inches, vertical feet, standard, program and race modes.
"If I could only have one piece of equipment to train with for the rest of my life," James says to ESPN, "the Versaclimber would be it." "We've been doing it for a long, long time," says Mike Mancias, James' personal trainer. "And the reason we do it is to conserve. No pounding on the joints. No wear on his back, his knees, his ankles, all that, his hips. It's just all non-weight-bearing cardio. It was a godsend, really. And I have to, we need to thank our ex-strength coach Stan Kellers, who kind of guided us to start using that. And Stan Kellers is a legend for it."- LeBron James, Three-time NBA Champion, Three-time NBA Finals MVP, and Four-time NBA Most Valuable Player.
"Well, I work out a lot, and I do VersaClimbing while I sing," Gaga told Good Morning America. "I'm singing the show while I'm doing it. Because the show is full-on cardio ... it's cardio while singing."- Lady Gaga, speaking about her preparation for Super Bowl LI.
"Probably last year and the year before, I've kind of fallen in love with how quickly you can get in shape with the VersaClimber," says Kyrie Irving. "It's just exertion of your full body, of everything, and then the mental part of just putting your body through high physical exertion; I love it.- Kyrie Irving, 4-Time All-Star, All-Star Game MVP, NBA Champion.
- One VersaClimber H.
- Polar Heart Rate Monitor.
- Total Body: Yes
- Contra-Lateral, movement pattern: Yes
- Variable Tension Control: No, Fixed
- Step Height : 1-20 inches
- Arm Travel: 1-20 inches
- Max User Weight: 350 lbs
- Module Display
- Digital Programs: Standard, Program and Race Modes
- Maximum Speed: 255 Vertical Feet Per Minute
- Climb Angle: 75 Degrees
- Heart Rate Monitoring: No, optional upgrade
- Heart Rate Display: No, optional upgrade
- Grip/Pedal Adjustment: Yes, 3 settings to select
- Power Requirement: 9 Volt Battery
- Height: 7′ 6″ (assembled)
- Weight: 65 lbs
- Base Size: 36″ x 44″
- Structure: Aluminum & Steel
- Note: the minimum ceiling height for the H/HP is 7’6” without the Arm Extenders installed, but it is 7’10” with the Arm Extenders attached.