RubberFlex™ Rubber Flooring is perfect for any home gym, commercial facility, or ice-rink change rooms and walkway flooring. Two BONUS removeable square edges included!
Your choice of:
- One RubberFlex Rubber Flooring Tile - Solid Black.
- One RubberFlex Rubber Flooring Tile - Black with 10% Light Grey Fleck.
- One RubberFlex Rubber Flooring Tile - Black with 10% Blue Fleck.
- One RubberFlex Rubber Flooring Tile - Black with 10% Eggshell Fleck.
- Note: Intensity of Color Fleck may be different than what images show.
Shipping via Freight:
This item requires shipment via freight carrier. At checkout your cart will note Freight Quoted Separately. Once you've placed your order we'll contact you to discuss your shipping location (business or home) and requirements (on-site dock, lift gate required, etc.), and get back to you with our best rate.
RubberFlex™ rubber flooring is ideal for high-wear and high-impact spaces that require maximum subfloor protection. Home gyms, weight rooms, basements, restrooms, and hockey arenas all benefit from durable rubber tiles. RubberFlex™ offers outstanding impact resistance, excellent slip resistance, underfoot comfort and can easily be trimmed to fit any space. RubberFlex™ features a dense rubber core that provides excellent, high-impact durability and superior slip resistance in wet or dry conditions and combining anti-fatigue and ergonomic comfort properties with very low maintenance.
- Interlocking 3'x3' tiles.
- RubberFlex™ rubber flooring is ideal for high-traffic spaces that require maximum flooring protection.
- Made of a High Quality & Clean SBR Tire Rubber, these tiles have outstanding impact and slip resistant flooring in wet or dry conditions with underfoot comfort and can easily be trimmed to fit any space.
- Flooring combines both Shock & Sound Absorbing and ergonomic comfort properties with very low maintenance.
- Easy to install and cut for any custom area.
- Comes with 2 sides sqaured off to match with wall or equipment.
- Ideal for weight and locker rooms, ice rink changing rooms and walkways, health and fitness centers, commercial facilities, and basement gyms.