Rollergards allow players to roller skate on their ice blades before or after on-ice practice giving more time for warm-ups and practice outside of scheduled ice times. Durable, non-marking indoor/outdoor wheels, ABEC 5 bearings, lightweight plastics, and patented design which keeps your blades from ever touching the bottom of your RollerGards, so your skates stay sharper longer.
- One size fits all.
- Works with all hockey skates.
- Secure fit, side drainage and a serrated bottom make this the best skate guard ever.
- Your blade never touches the bottom of the guard.
Your choice of:
- One Pair of Black Rollergards.
- One Pair of Blue Rollergards.
- One Pair of Red Rollergards.
- NOTE: Recommended for skate sizes 9 and below and players weighing less than 200lbs.
You'll be amazed at how much more you get out of your skates once RollerGards transform them for use off the ice. Durable, non-marking indoor/outdoor wheels, ABEC 5 bearings and lightweight plastics are just a few of the engineering features that make RollerGards superior to other skate guards. Our patented design also keeps your blades from ever touching the bottom of your RollerGards, so your skates stay sharper longer.
- Allows players to roller skate on their ice blades before or after on-ice practice giving more time to warm-up, practice plays and learn positions outside of scheduled ice times.
- Improve skating stride and build endurance anywhere - get more use out of your skates year-round.
- The lock notch and rib strap work in conjunction to provide maximum grip and to keep skates secure during vigorous use.
- Players can now break-in their skates before hitting the ice - no more blisters.
- Blades stay sharp longer since they float inside and never touch the bottom.
- Side water drainage holes allow moisture to escape and prevents dirt and debris from entering - no more rust.
- Built to last with durable, non-marking indoor / outdoor wheels, abec 5 bearings and lightweight plastics.
- Save time by showing up to the rink with your skates and roll right over to practice.
- One size fits all. Simply adjust the wheels, axles and brakes and cut the excess skate guard off.
"RollerGards save my teams money and time. I highly recommend every coach make them a requirement."
- Nick Lidstrom, NHL All-Star and Hockey Hall of Fame Defensemen.