The Foam Underwrap is a multipurpose item that can be applied before a tape job to prevent chafing - ideal for sensitive skin and can also be used to keep ice packs in place.
- Foam underwrap can be applied before a tape job to prevent chafing - ideal for sensitive skin and can also be used to keep ice packs in place.
- It can be applied before any taping technique for added comfort and is also ideal when ice therapy and compression is needed.
- Each roll is 7cm x 27.4m (2.75" x 30 yards).
- The underwrap's high quality manufacture means it comes off the roll smoothly and conforms to the body easily. The thin lightweight foam provides a barrier between the skin and the tape in order to protect the skin from friction and chafing.
- It creates a protective barrier between the skin and athletic tape.
- This versatile wrap can even be used to hold up sleeves, protect feet under boots and athletic footwear and create a knee strap.