NiceRink Rink-In-A-Box includes the key essentials to get started on building your own NiceRink. Simple to set up and adapts to uneven ground.
The NiceRink Rink-In-A-Box Kit has been sold for over a decade, since 2004! 1000's of families have taken home and enjoyed the 20' x 40' rink kit that provides you with the essentials to create a rink in your backyard. The package comes with an installation DVD and the rink is simple to set up and adapts to uneven ground using the patented NiceRink Bracket System.
- Includes the key essentials to get started on building your own 20' x 40' NiceRink.
- 34 - NiceRink® Brackets
- 1- 25' x 45' Heavy Duty Ice Rink Liner
- 1- NiceRink® Patch Tape Pad
- 1- Tube of 1 oz. Underwater Glue
- 1- NiceRink® Logo Puck
- 1- NiceRink® Instruction Video and Catalog
- DOES NOT include side boards or Yellow Foam Cap Rails
**All packages will require a separate purchase of either 12", 16" or 24" cut down 3/4" plywood to fit into the brackets for the boards.
- Eliminate the need to "build" a rink and hold the boards in place.
- Easy to use and cut installation time by half.
- The ability to adjust the board height makes it easier to erect a rink on uneven or sloping ground.
- Designed and engineered based on the knowledge gained from building and skating on outdoor rinks using the traditional sideboard and pounded stake method.
- Include an added extra board support component where a 1" x 4" x 19" board can be added and atatched for additional sideboard support, particularly for rinks on uneven or sloping ground.
- Also has a 3/4" diamater stake hole within the bracket to provide even further extra stability when needed.
- To use on frozen lakes, ponds, tennis courts, basketball courts or other hard surface areas simply modify the brackets by removing the spikes, allowing them to lay flat on the surface where they can be staked or sandbagged to help hold them in place.
- Made with super UV resistant, treated poly compounds to last over 12 years.