Register for the 4th Annual Mikey Strong Tournament
Be a part of helping a player in the hockey comumunity!
xHockeyProducts is excited to support the 4th Annual Mike Nichols Tournament along with support from the New Jersey Devils and NJ Raiders. Proceeds from the tournament go to the Nichols Family Trust and the Christopher & Dana Reeve Foundation, which is dedicated to curing spinal cord injury by funding innovative research, and improving the quality of life for individuals living with paralysis through grants, information and advocacy. The first three tournaments raised over $38,000 for these causes!
Join over 60+ youth hockey teams this June and have your team play for a great cause!
- Guaranteed 3 to 5 game guarantee per team
- All games will consist of three 12-minute periods
- All participants receive a FREE tournament gift
- Championship game team awards
- Opportunity to play games on the official N.J. Devils practice rink ice!
- USA Hockey sanctioned
- Proceeds from the tournament fund research to cure spinal cord injuries
Levels of Play
- Mite A / B
- Squirt AAA / AA / A / B
- Bantam AAA / AA / A / B
- U16 AAA / AA / A / B
- U18 AAA / AA / A / B
- Girls U19 AAA / AA / A / B
- Peewee AAA / AA / A / B
- Barnabas Health Hockey House at Prudential Center, Newark, NJ (xHockeyProducts Pro Shop on the premises)
- Howell Ice Arena, Howell, NJ
- Red Bank Armory, Red Bank, NJ
- Rock Ice Center, Dunellen, NJ