Developed over a period of almost 10 years the FLEX is our sixth generation of Hockey Tower bags. Improvements made to this bag include: a padded shoulder strap which allows the bag to be comfortable carried, a composite frame which reduces the bag weight by almost four pounds and allows flexibility, better ventilation, improved shelving system for quicker air drying and high-vis lining. The bag also folds up instantly for storing beneath the bench during games.
- Torsion Technology folding frame system.
- Side panel shoulder strap.
- Removable pocket for team logo, holds beverages or wireless speaker.
- BladePort and stick strap.
- Flow-through ventilation.
- Equipment shelf with air-dry feature.
- Foot carpet.
- Mesh door accessory pockets.
- Removable wet/dry mesh bag.
- GX3 Pro Series Hockey Carry Bag.
- Choice of colour.
Improved external materials gives the GRIT Flex Hockey Tower bag a great look with an improved toughness. The GRIT Flex Hockey Tower bag is a hybrid bag as a shoulder strap is included to help go up and down stairs. You can either wheel/drag the bag or use the shoulder strap.
- A front pocket featuring insulated materials will help store and keep cans/bottles cold.
- Also included is a large front pocket for extra storage.
- The Torsion technology frame allows your bag to flex and contract when put under stress so it will hold up to a hockey players life.
- A High Visible Green Vinyl base allows you to see the small black items at the bottom of your bag.
- Also includes a removable mesh wet/dry bag, removable floor carpet and additional pockets on the door interior.
- Vents on the back and sides allow equipment to be air dried.
- Easily collapsible for shipping and storage purposes.