- These xTiles are HUGE and are designed as the base to all off-ice training setups.
- At just over 22" these are the largest, most durable and quietest hockey flooring tiles in their class.
- Our proprietary dove-tail (puzzle pattern) design provides the best fit on the market.
- Install and take apart the xTiles without fear of breaking tabs! This is because the xTiles are engineered utilizing full-thickness high-quality material that incorporates the attachment points right into the design.
- Seams virtually disappear.
- Lowest profile of any off-ice tile on the market.
- This is the best stickhandling and shooting surface material we've found...period, and the reason we use it in all of the commercial training facilities we've supplied across the world.
- Ultimate protection for all hockey sticks on the market.
- Expandable at any time through the purchase of additional boxes of xTiles.
- Stackable in any 2' x 2' area.
- Ultimate portability, durability and wear.
- Utilizes the highest quality materials to meet our XHockeyProducts standard.
- No cavity-back, the components are full thickness high-density plastic throughout.
- Built to withstand commercial training facility environments.
- Made in the USA.
- One box of eight xTiles (Each tile is 22.25" square).
THE PERFECT PORTABLE HOCKEY FLOOR:
- xTILES - the flooring system.
- xDEVIATOR MINI - with a floor locking tile option.
- xTILES PASSER - easily attaches to X-TILES flooring.
- xSAUCER - refining saucer passing and accuracy skills.
- xTILES POCKET - for use with xDEVIATOR, xDEVIATOR MINI.