Introducing the xTarp™. As most of you know, a shooting tarp is one of the core components of your hockey training area. Tarps provide protection for your spaces and they challenge shooters to work on their accuracy while learning to keep their head up. Our xTarp™ also provides the added benefit of absorbing pucks when shot at which reduces the ricochet that happens when pucks hit a post or crossbar on an actual goal frame. Our xTarp is perfect for use in front of the garage, in the basement or in virtually any dryland hockey training area or facility space. Of course, our xHockeyProducts team has built-in several innovations such as 7 key scoring areas that contemplate real-world scoring locations, our xTargeting™ system and variable-height that converts our xTarp to accommodate either 7 or 8-foot-high locations. As always, we’ve utilized premium materials, double stitching and bound reinforced edging around all of the targets to ensure our tarps are Built Tough. Also available is our Deep-Pocket™ xTarp which is designed for commercial training facilities as the pockets can hold more pucks, allowing players to continue their shooting training. Find your xTarp exclusively at xHockeyProducts.
Our shooting tarp is built with premium materials, reinforced stitching, and bound edging around the targets. Basically we've designed a solid product at a fantastic price point.
When installed correctly and precautions are taken, the xTarp is designed to help protect from:
- The FIRST shooting tarp that is built to accommodate either 7' or 8' high setups. Installation instructions are included.
- Double Stitching throughout the tarp for a product that will last.
- Bungee cords included to secure the xTarp when rolled up.
- Bound reinforced edging on all target holes.
- Built with premium materials so you can practice with real pucks.
- Get more practice in less time - no more chasing pucks!
- xTarp features our unique built-in "x" Targeting System, so keep your head up and practice hitting the xTarget you see!
- Left, center, and right individual target pockets makes it easier to retrieve your pucks.
- Features a Regulation size goal opening.
- Also features a life size goalie with fans and a goal light in the background to give a real life look and feel while training.
- Easy to install in about 20 minutes with the help of a friend.
- Designed for indoor and outdoor applications.
- Reinforced Vinyl designed to withstand repeated impact in varying temperature.
- Holes in wall finishes.
- Broken windows.
- Puck marks behind the tarp.
- Dents in your garage door(s).
- Pucks deflecting off goal posts.