|Warranty||Five (5) years outdoor and ten (10) years indoor||Period of time the product is covered by manufacturer's warranty|
|Length||39.37in (100cm)||Length of the product measured in inches|
|Width||29.52in (75cm)||Width of the product measured in inches|
|Thickness||7/10in (18mm)||Thickness of the product measured in inches|
|Weight||36lbs||Weight of the product measured in pounds|
|Expandable||Yes||Product can be expanded into different configurations|
|UV Protected||Yes||UV Protection extends the life and look of the product|
|Life Expectancy||Twenty (20) to Twenty-Five (25) Years||Life expectancy of the product|
|Glide Infused||Yes||Infused glide particles enable easier skating|
- Great Service Guarantee >
- Price Match Guarantee >
- Shipping Match Guarantee >
- Haggle free Guarantee >
- Allows you to skate anywhere using real skates on the highest quality synthetic ice available.
- Ideal for improving hockey skating, passing, shooting, goaltending skills or just leisure skating.
- Can be used for hockey, figure skating or recreational purposes.
- Utilizes an "H-Lock" connection system which is placed between two precision cut panels in order to hold joints tight both vertically and horizontally. Tested to 3500 lbs!
- Can be installed either indoors or outdoors.
- Tiles are Sinter Pressed and then machined to exacting standards. Sinter Pressed sheets are far more durable than extruded material and will not only last longer, but they will deliver superior performance over the long term!
- Sinter Pressed de-stresses the material which stops it from curling at the ends. Also, it will minimize the amount of shavings from skate blades!
- Additional panels can always be added in the future to expand the area.
- Goalie crease, blue line, red line, center dot, or goal line are available upon request.
- Best of all, the tile has both infused silicone glide plus dry slip additives which combined with the raw material result in the longest life, and the highest overall performance panel on the market today! No glide enhancer required!
- The professional series material used makes this product 20%-30% faster than other well-known brands for the entire life of the panel.
- This "heavy duty" commercial panel is ideal for large surface construction intended for high traffic and can withstand significant forces due to directional weight, severe climate or temperature change.
- This product is well suited to both high traffic recreational use and competitive uses.
- Rinks using these panels can be customized to include solid, connected lines and markings for hockey games including NHL or IIHF creases.
- 1 single xSynthetic Ice™ GL-18 tile.
Ideal application is on a smooth, level surface such as concrete or wooden sub-floor.
You may also like
$212.00Call For Shipping
$3,799.95Call For Shipping
$2,495.00Call For Shipping
Regular Price: $279.95
Sale Price $259.95Call For Shipping