|Warranty||1 Year Built for Players by Players Warranty||Period of time the product is covered by manufacturer's warranty|
- Great Service Guarantee >
- Price Match Guarantee >
- Shipping Match Guarantee >
- Haggle free Guarantee >
View Other Products in this Line Up
The NEW xPasser™ 2.0 combines the same technology, performance, and durability of our original xPasser™ and adds a second passing side for ultimate versatility!
Fundamental to the game of hockey are the skills of passing, receiving a pass and shooting a puck. Becoming proficient in these skills is paramount to both personal and team success.
The easily portable xPasser™ is the perfect training device to develop accurate passing and shooting, and with its exceptional rebounding, it challenges players when passing and receiving a pass. The patented xPasser™ was designed to be the optimum training device to fit each player's ability level since it returns a pass at virtually the same speed as that which it received a pass. In addition, the xPasser™ is ideal for one-on-one coaching and perfect for goalie-specific training.
- Designed to enhance your proficiency of passing, receiving a pass and shooting a puck.
- Two player version.
- The xPasser™ 2.0 is 38.5" (over 3 feet wide) and has the largest passing opening on the market , so it may be used from extreme distances both on- and off-ice.
- Built with the highest quality materials to withstand commercial training facility environments and meet our xHockeyProducts™ standard.
- No cavity-back, the components are full thickness high-density plastic throughout.
- The most versatile on- and off-ice hockey passing trainer.
- Ideal for one-on-one coaching as well as goalie-specific training.
- At 22 lbs, this unit designed for on-ice use without additional weight systems. This weight is also ideal for off-ice use.
- Retractable spiking system.
- Made in the USA.
- Returns a pass at virtually the same speed as that which it received a pass - no matter how hard you pass!
- Fan-Tastic Sports, LLC: Canada Reg. Nos. (D) 130990; (D) 134882; U.S. Pat. No. (D) 628253
- Don't accept copycats or knock-off imitators - THIS IS THE ONE-AND-ONLY ORIGINAL "Built for Players by Player"
xHockeyProducts™ designed the patented xPasser™ with our US and Canadian design team. The xPasser™ 2.0 is built in the USA utilizing the highest quality materials and with the largest passing opening on the market. We began selling the xPasser™ 2.0 in 2008, and to date, we've never had a single unit returned! As professional hockey players, we knew what was required for a bonafide passing aid and we designed it for hockey applications such as enhancing your passing ability and proficiency at receiving a pass. And we built it tough enough for our own professional hockey training needs. Don't accept inferior knock-off substitute products claiming to be the one-and-only xPasser™ 2.0. Remember…your training deserves the best!!
ELITE SERIES:Our xHockeyProducts Elite Series is comprised of products that prove superior in craftsmanship, materials, performance and durability when compared to other products within their respective categories. Elite Series products may not be the least expensive, but if your training requires elite-level performance and reliability you can rest assured knowing these products meet our professional standard. Look for the Elite Series designation...certified by xHockeyProducts! Improve your game with the xPasser™ 2.0!
- One Premium xPasser™ 2.0 Hockey Puck Passer.
Note the xPasser™ 2.0 feet will melt the ice (like a goal net does) until they reach ice temperature. A tip is to cool the feet on the ice by the board during warmup and use when ready. Now you're ready to take your training to the next level through a superior on- and off-ice training experience!