|Width||92.5"||Width of the product measured in inches|
|Length||144.5"||Length of the product measured in inches|
- Great Service Guarantee >
- Price Match Guarantee >
- Shipping Match Guarantee >
- Haggle free Guarantee >
THE FIRST GOALIE-SPECIFIC SLIDE BOARD IN EXISTENCE!This innovative training device challenges goaltenders both on-foot and sliding on pads, all while ensuring proper positioning within the crease.
- Train goalie-specific muscles.
- Teach proper postioning with the use of visual cues
- Provide an on-ice feel without the use of skates.
- Teach goaltenders through an innovative video series brought to you in partnership with ProHybrid Goalie Training.
The xCrease Goalie Slideboard 2.0 is an NHL regulation goalie crease slideboard that utilizes xHockeyProducts technology along with the Visual Lead Position System. This system allows a goalie to develop muscle memory using the same Squareness, Angle and Depth as on the ice.
CUSTOMIZABLE MOVEMENT PATTERNS:
Our patent pending crease uses adjustable stoppers to create customizable movement patterns. PowerStrides, Shuffles, Pushoffs, Recoveries, Slides and even paddle down wraps can be practiced on our board.
ANGLE STOPPERS, RECOVERY BUMPERS, NET PLAY STANCE STOPPERS, AND NET PLAY WRAP BUMPERS:
All stoppers are located on our Awareness to Squareness Lines. Each line gives the goalie / trainer immediate feedback as to whether or not Squareness has been achieved to a specific angle. In addition to the stoppers, The xCrease Goalie Slideboard 2.0 is equipped with a Recovery Bumper. This semi circle railing mirrors the crease line. It is used to execute a recovery or pushoff from the your butterfly. The bumper is strategically placed in an ideal position relative to the stoppers for maximum load and power out of your hybrid setup. Moving in towards the posts you will find 2 red net play stance stoppers. These stoppers are placed off of each post to ensure the goalies feet are 30 degrees off the goal line. This 30 degree angle gives the goalie a solid base while allowing him to see the strong side corner while keeping the weak side blue line angle in peripheral vision. The goalie can lead the play with a quick shuffle, come back to the same post, lead again, then rotate and shuffle 30 degrees back to the opposite post. In addition, our crease has paddle down wrap recovery bumpers in place. These arched rails enable the goalie to recover out of a paddle down wrap as if a player makes a pass instead of executing a wrap around.
- Designed to train goalie-specific muscles.
- Includes access to 13 high-quality teaching videos featuring 64 goalie specific drills demonstrated on the xCrease™2.0.
- Built specfically for your personal training facility.
- Utilizes the highest quality materials to meet our xHockeyProducts™ standard.
- NHL regulation goalie crease.
- Ideal for one-on-one coaching.
- Teaches proper positioning with the use of visual cues.
- Provides an on-ice feel without the use of skates.
- Available innovative video series for Goalie Training.
- One (1) 7’-8” x 12' - xCrease™ Goalie Slideboard 2.0.
- Thirteen (13) pushers and bumpers required to train.
- Access to 13 high-quality teaching videos featuring 64 goalie specific drills demonstrated on the xCrease 2.0.
- One pair of Junior Goalie Leg Pad Covers (27" to 31").
- One pair of Senior Goalie Leg Pad Covers (32" to 36").
- One (1) pair of Medium xSlideboard Booties (Shoe Size 6-9).
- One (1) pair of Large xSlideboard Booties (Shoe Size 10-12)
The xCrease Goalie Slideboard 2.0 is 12' wide by 7.6' deep. For more Information, call 888-393-2008! Another innovative product by xHockeyProducts.ca and Fan-tastic Sports.