|Warranty||Parts 3-years, Motor 2-years, Consumables 1-year (e.g. belts, bearings, motor bearings, etc.).||Period of time the product is covered by manufacturer's warranty|
|Length||11ft||Length of the product measured in inches|
|Width||7ft 4in||Width of the product measured in inches|
|Weight||2200||Weight of the product measured in pounds|
|Height||16in||Height of the product measured in inches|
- Great Service Guarantee >
- Price Match Guarantee >
- Shipping Match Guarantee >
- Haggle free Guarantee >
View Other Products in this Line Up
- 208 - 240v Single Phase or Three Phase.
- 60 Amp, 4 wire #8
- The wall mount socket and plug are provided.
- 110v Standard 3-prong (receptacle).
- Wiring information will be provided determined by the source phase available.
- The power cord is mounted on the front of the treadmill unless otherwise specified.
- All functions controlled by iPod (provided), iPad, or iPhone.
- Customizable - we can write specific control programs at your request.
- Please Note: All connections must be wired. Wireless control mentioned in video is no longer available.
- One xHockey Skating Treadmill x80 (Commercial Edition) (10' 8" [D] x 7' 4" [W] x 15" [H] with lift package. Weighs approximately 2,200 lbs)
- Auto Wax System. *New Standard
- Belt/Deck/Roller System (No adjustment required). *New Standard. Patent pending.
- Standard Harness Support/Handlebar:
- Self-supporting Harness Support System
- One Slide Trolley and Lanyard for Harness Attachment.
- One Harness.
- Adjustable Handlebars with Proprietary System to quick-flip out of the way.
- Black 3/8" Skating and Stickhandling Surface.
- White 3/8" Skating and Stickhandling Surface.
NOTE: Pricing is in US funds and does not include shipping, installation, taxes, customs or electrical inspection (if required). Wiring information will be provided based on source phase available (wire comes out the front unless otherwise requested). Product ships flat in two sections. Facility to confirm that the unit will fit through their door (option to build it in sections). Other surface colors available upon request.
We determined our final product had to be the quietest, fastest, most durable, simplest in design, easiest to operate, safest, most expandable and have the best belt tracking/change system on the market. Over the seven years we worked to design our treadmill we tested every belt system in the athletic and industrial marketplace. Our finished product is a system which is superior to any on the market. We welcome the chance for anyone to compare our ice skating treadmill to anything available anywhere.