|Length||22.25in||Length of the product measured in inches|
|Width||22.25in||Width of the product measured in inches|
|Expandable||Yes||Product can be expanded into different configurations|
- Great Service Guarantee >
- Price Match Guarantee >
- Shipping Match Guarantee >
- Haggle free Guarantee >
THE PERFECT PORTABLE HOCKEY FLOOR:
At xHockeyProducts™ and Fan-tastic Sports™ NHL events throughout North America, we're consistently asked if home users can purchase our high-density plastic flooring with proprietary snap-together pattern. Unfortunately, the only option was to purchase full size pro-thickness sheets at a minimum quantity. That is until we developed the xTiles.
Our xTiles system is optimally designed as a premier flooring option for indoor home or commercial hockey training spaces.
Each box includes eight (8) 22.25" square xTiles™ that easily snap together with our proprietary puzzle pattern, and may be expanded to suit any sized training area. At xHockeyProducts™, we know that space is a premium, so we designed this flooring system to be quickly disassembled and stored in a very small area. This allows you the flexibility to regain space whenever you need it, and/or to transport your system to any location. Made of high-density plastic, this floor is Built Tough!
- These xTiles™ are HUGE and are designed as the base to all off-ice training areas.
- At just over 22" these are the largest, most durable and quietest hockey flooring tiles in their class.
- Our proprietary dove-tail (puzzle pattern) design provides the best fit on the market.
- Install and take apart the xTiles™ without fear of breaking tabs! This is because the xTiles™ are engineered utilizing full-thickness high-quality material that incorporates the attachment points right into the design.
- Seams virtually disappear.
- Lowest profile of any off-ice tile on the market.
- Product is best suited on a smooth, level surface such as concrete or wooden sub-floor.
- This is the best stickhandling and shooting surface material we've found...period, and the reason we use it in all of the commercial training facilities we've supplied across the world.
- Ultimate protection for all hockey sticks on the market.
- Expandable at any time through the purchase of additional boxes of xTiles™.
- Stackable in any 2' x 2' area.
- Ultimate portability, durability and wear.
- Utilizes the highest quality materials to meet our xHockeyProducts™ standard.
- No cavity-back, the components are full thickness high-density plastic throughout.
- Built to withstand commercial training facility environments.
- Made in the USA.
ELITE SERIES:Our xHockeyProducts Elite Series is comprised of products that prove superior in craftsmanship, materials, performance and durability when compared to other products within their respective categories. Elite Series products may not be the least expensive, but if your training requires elite-level performance and reliability you can rest assured knowing these products meet our professional standard. Look for the Elite Series designation...certified by xHockeyProducts! In addition, xHockeyProducts™ has produced a line of products specifically designed to quickly connect to your xTILES™ flooring system.
- xTILES™ - the flooring system.
- xDEVIATOR™ MINI - with a floor locking tile option.
- xTILES™ PASSER - easily attaches to X-TILES flooring.
- xSAUCER™ - refining saucer passing and accuracy skills.
- xTILES™ POCKET - for use with xDEVIATOR™, xDEVIATOR™ MINI.
- One box of eight xTiles™ (Each tile is 22.25" square).