|Warranty||3 year Limited Warranty, 3 Year Frame Warranty and 1 Year Parts/Labor Warranty.||Period of time the product is covered by manufacturer's warranty|
- Great Service Guarantee >
- Price Match Guarantee >
- Shipping Match Guarantee >
- Haggle free Guarantee >
- With responsive resistance there are no weights to select or change.
- No “sticking point” as is the case with weights where the resistance is limited to the weakest muscle/joint angle.
- Automatically produces an explosive resistive force that matches the capability of any user from the first to the last repetition.
- Each rep can compound on the next for unlimited Force/Speed production.
- Exceptional inertial loading for superior eccentric resistance that bands and air equipment fail to provide.
- The wall mounted VersaPulley is a High-Low responsive resistance exercise machine.
- It features seven vertical pulley positions allow the user to perform a variety of exercises from a lat pull at the upper position to the biceps curl at the lower position along with unlimited lateral and rotating exercises up to a six-foot long range of motion are available.
- The machine can be used in a stand up or sit down position to maximize available exercise motions.
- MV2 technology is an Infinitely Variable Cam using inertial resistance that automatically generates a responsive resistance to exercise. This form of resistance is user defined and automatically loads the muscles for explosive movements, through the full range of motion, to match the capability of the user from 4 – 800 lbs.
- One Wall Mounted VersaPulley (Base 22" [L] x 18" [W]).
- Vertical bar attachment with mounting hardware for wood or cement walls.
- IPU Display.
- Without Display.
- Total Body: Yes, High-Low strength system
- Compliant Resistance: 4-400 lbs
- Maximum Speed: Unlimited
- Adjustments: 1-3 Speed & Power Settings
- Power Requirements: None
- Height: 7' 4"
- Weight: 65 lbs
- Base Size: 22" wide x 18" tall