|Warranty||60 days.||Period of time the product is covered by manufacturer's warranty|
- Great Service Guarantee >
- Price Match Guarantee >
- Shipping Match Guarantee >
- Haggle free Guarantee >
View Other Products in this Line Up
- Training: Maximize your stickhandling skills.
- Hot Shot: Advanced training for top players.
- Speed Passing: Develop fast and accurate passing.
- SuperDeker is an advanced hockey training system for players of all ages and skills.
- As the lights come on, stick handle or pass the puck over the light. You'll score a point on the score board and hear a beep when the puck crosses over the light. The sensor in the ice surface can sense the location of the ePuck!
- Utilizing a Built-in Score Board with sound, simply select your game, watch the time and go for a high score!
- The SuperDeker surface is just like Real Ice! A low friction polycarbonate surface lets the puck glide and you can add the SuperDeker Ice Spray to make it even better.
- High Tension Rebounder Bands made with a high density silicone rubber are great for rebounding action and practicing your passing.
- With a new Interlocking System for Secure Game Play, the SuperDeker easily assembles. Just snap the two sides together, plug in the power cable and you're playing hockey! The entire game can be set up in under 10 seconds!
- One Complete SuperDeker Playing Surface (Approximately 5'8" x 2.5').
- One SuperDeker ePuck.
- Two SuperDeker Rebounder Bands.
- One Bottle of Zero Friction Ice Spray
NOTE: Only SuperDeker game pucks will operate your SuperDeker game.
"SuperDeker will score every time with fans, players and clients! Personally I think it is one of the best interactive games out there today. People of all ages, skill level or interest level will have a great time playing SuperDeker.
Players can’t get enough of it. The game tests your reaction time, your skill level, your co-ordination and most of all your reflexes. It combines all the fun and skill that an interactive game should have, while providing hours of entertaining for the fans.
Three of the Hockey Hall of Fame’s mandates are “Excellence, Education and Entertainment.” SuperDeker meets all those mandates and more."
- Philip Pritchard, VP & Curator, Hockey Hall of Fame
Inside the box are directions with everything you need to get you started, but here are a few helpful quick-tips to get you started right away.
- 1. The ice (plastic playing surface) has a protective plastic film over it. Peel this off prior to playing.
- 2. A small spray bottle of silicon is included in the package. Spray 4 or 5 times on a dry cloth and wipe one half of the ice. Repeat the same step for the other half. Wiping the puck with the same towel is also is a good idea. Do not over-saturate and note the playing surface will get faster as the silicone spreads across the entire game while you are playing.
- 3. One side of the puck has the SuperDeker logo and the other is marked "down side"; Always play with the SuperDeker logo facing up as this will keep the puck nice and flat. This will also insure better scoring and overall experience while playing the game and using the passing bands.
- 4. White tape or no tape on the stick works best. Black and colored tape will mark the playing surface. To remove these types of marks, use a DRY cloth or wash cloth and some elbow grease. Do not use Windex or any alcohol or ammonia based cleaners.
- 5. The flashing sensor will go off when the game is not played after ten minutes to conserve the power. To restart, simply move the puck all around the playing surface. As soon as it crosses a sensor the game will turn on and lights will start flashing again.
- 6. DO NOT use windex or any other alcohol or ammonia based cleaners. Doing so can dry the plastic and make it brittle. You can keep the game working well by taking a cloth with a little Zero friction spray (one or two squirts) and applying it to the puck and ice.
- 1. Remove contents from box.
- 2. Remove plastic coating from surface.
- 3. Connect 2 halves of player surface together with score board facing away from you.
- 4. Insert rebound band holder posts into the holes from the bottom with upright edge facing away from ends.
- 5. Place rebound bands on each of the end bar posts.
- 6. Lightly spray entire ice surface and down side of puck with Zero Friction Ice Spray and wipe o with cloth. The more you use the faster the game will be.
- 7. Connect power cable to scoreboard and plug into outlet.
- 8. Pass puck over light.
- 9. Start your first game!
- 1. Training - pass the puck over as many lights as you can in 45 seconds.
- 2. Hot Shot - pass the puck over as many lights as you can in 45 seconds. Each light only remains on for 1 second.
- 3. Speed Passing - Pass the puck over the light. This starts the game. Now shoot long passes from one side of the ice to the other. See how many lights you can shoot out in 45 seconds. Games alternate between forehand and backhand.