The SportScreen Manual Rollup Shooting Tarp is made of high-tenacity open mesh polyester fabric designed to perform in the harshest environments and take thousands of hard-hitting shots and throws. It’s manufactured in a state-of-the-art facility that makes high-grade industrial and commercial products so you know that you are getting the best of the best.
Made in Canada, Sportscreen was designed to withstand the cold, snow, rain and sun. Plus, it comes with a 2-year manufacturer's warranty, though we’re confident you won’t need to use it. Sportscreen is a Canadian company specializing in hockey, but we designed The SportScreen to work for virtually any sport, with quality and durability in mind. We source Canadian materials whenever possible, and the manufacturing process takes place entirely in our state-of-the-art facility in Ontario, Canada.
- Use REAL PUCKS! Made of an extremely durable, industrial strength material capable of stopping shots as hard and fast as the Pros!
- Work on your wrist shot accuracy and slap shot speed while protecting your garage door and vehicles from costly damage.
- Easy to use and suitable for all ages, enabling everyone from kids to pros to shoot pucks all day long.
- Great for warming up prior to games, practices and tryouts.
- Can be used all year round - don't let the changing weather affect your game.
- Much quieter to shoot against the mesh than against a door or board.
- Accommodate most garage doors up to 108″ (9'6" feet) in height.
- SportScreen can be rolled up in less than 20 seconds with crank.
- Get peace of mind knowing your loved ones are not playing in busy streets and are safely exercising and improving their hockey skills from the comfort of your own driveway or basement.
Don't see your garage here or have a unique setup? In most cases, we can manufacture a custom SportScreen to fit your garage. Contact our xHockeyProducts team with your required measurements and we'll create a size that is custom designed for you!