The SmartHockey MAXX Stick Handling Training Ball was based off the design of the original SmartHockey ball but with a big weight difference to strengthen the player's forearms and wrists,
- Based off the design of the original SmartHockey ball but much heavier at 10oz.
- Made with the same material as the original SmartHockey training ball
- Same slide, contact height, and bounce as a regulation ice hockey puck.
- Increased weight of 10oz. (as opposed to 6oz). helps strengthen the player's forearms and wrists
- Makes the player's hands "soft" which makes it much easier to handle a normal ice hockey puck
- Color: Grey