The SKLZ Recoil 360 develops proper acceleration mechanics while challenging your postural strength and stability during partner harness runs.
Serious athletes train to maximize power, speed and vertical jump. That’s why the Recoil 360 is built for multi-directional training and use with or without a partner. The Recoil 360’s sheathed cable stretches from 8 to 22 feet with resistance that increases from 15 to 50 lb.
- Develops proper acceleration mechanics while challenging your postural strength and stability during partner harness runs.
- Trains all sport movements while switching between resistance and assistance.
- Unique flexi-cord design stretches against your movement to build strength or pulls you along to increase speed and improve your body's efficiency during direction changes.
- Builds strength and conditioning for sprinting, leaping, shuffling and change of direction.
- Adds difficulty and work your torso, hips, knees and ankles when broad jumping to increase lower body explosiveness.
- 360° rotation belt with free motion ring allows for movement in any direction.
- Allows you to work with a partner or attach the leash to a stationary object.
- Fexi-cord safely stretches up to 22 feet.
- Adjustable for most sizes.