The Shot-Stopper mini promotes competitive cross-ice games at the U8 and under levels by keeping the game moving and challenging - no easy goals.
- Promotes competitive cross-ice games at the U8 and under levels by keeping the game moving and challenging - no easy goals.
- Allows Squirts to play and practice when no goalies are available.
- Multiple models of Mini, JR, and Pro provide varying difficulties.
- Each unit can also be turned upside down for further added or decreased difficulty.
- ABS plastic not only makes it very durable and high-impact but also allows the puck to bounce off and stay in play.
- Design allows for coaches or players to easily slide the net or pick it up to retrieve the puck.
- Utilizing heavy duty straps and pin mechanisms these units remain on the net once installed.
- Easy to install and fits any Mini 2'x3' Goal (1-3/8" or 2" post size).
- Custom graphics available for teams, organizations, sponsors by phone order.