The ProHybrid Goaltending System DVD's provide an organized, progressive approach to identifying clear and objective goals. Accomplishing the first goal makes the next one easier as you build positive momentum.
ProHybrid Goaltending System Volume One:
- The 3 setups.
- PHT concepts.
- Movement, Position, Save Execution.
- Net play.
- Puck handling.
- 1-on-1 instruction.
- Pro and Youth demonstrations with voiceovers.
- Slo-mo instant replays.
- Insightful on-screen graphics.
ProHybrid Goaltending System Volume Two:
- The Hybrid Progressions series: a comprehensive series of drills that breakdown the Hybrid setup in order to fine tune efficient crease movement.
- Visual Lead Position System trains goalies to develop a track first mentality by providing a detailed blueprint of on ice visual leads which will help each goalie master the 3 elements of position: square, angle and depth.
- Creating drills using the Visual Lead Position System, a source for an infinite number goaltending drills.
- Detailed position concepts that will contribute to make the goalie as efficient as possible.
- Advanced puck handling techniques and multiple drills to perfect your puck handling skills.
ProHybrid Goaltending System Volume Three:
- Ientifyies both the mental and physical characteristics that are the difference between being a good goalie and a great goalie: control, consistency and confidence - accomplishing the first goal makes the next one easier as you build positive momentum.
- The techniques taught are a progressive interpretation of the principles of goaltending.
- Designed for goalies who want to pay the price mentally and physically, who aim to be intelligent athletes - those who love the position and want to work hard in both the weightroom and in the classroom to be more than just good, but great.
- Provides an organized progressive approach to identifying clear and objective goals.
- Development Progression Series.
- The “Own Your Edges” Drill Series.
- The ProHybrid IE Zone Process.
- Detailed Shot Identification.
- In-Depth Breakaway Strategy.
- Cutting Edge Net Play.
- Reading and Countering Your Opponent’s Forecheck.
- 2-Way Defenseman & Goalie Communication.