205 km/h Floorball Shot
Slapper / Slapshot
Volley Two-Handed Forehand
Volley Two-Handed Backhand
Volley One-Handed Forehand
Volley One-Handed Backhand
Close Up Shot with Reflex Save Training
Mobility and Reflex Drill
Shots and Rebound Control
Side Shots - Mobility & Positioning - Step 1
Side Shots - Mobility & Positioning - Step 2
Mobility Drill - Continuous Re-positioning
Mobility and Positioning
Mobility Drill - Post to Post
Pitching Techniques 1
Pitching Technique 2 - Underarm Throw
Sneaker Forehand Away
Airthrower Behind the Net
Floorball top 10 penelty shots
Shootout Dangles at Rogers Arena
Dangle Under Stick
Dangle Tunnel: You and Opponent
Dangle Tunnel Opponent
Dangle Rotation Forehand
Dangle Rotation Backhand
Dangle Pull Back
Dangle Leave the Ball
Foot Dangle Forward
Foot Dangle Back
Dangle Double Shoulder
Dangle Behind Your Back
Basic Floor Hockey & Floorball Rules:
- Games can be played with three to five players and a goalie on the court for each team. The goalie may be substituted for an additional player, if desired. For an official game, five players and a goalie for each team is required.
- No catching ball or hands on ball, except for goalie, infraction results in a 2 min penalty.
- No jumping (one foot must be on the ground when receiving the ball), infraction results in a free hit.
- Players may not go down on two knees to make plays or block shots. Only the goalie may play from their knees, infraction results in a 2 min penalty.
- Ball must be received on a stick below knee level, infraction results in a possession change. If contact is made with the ball above the knee, infraction results in a 2 min penalty.
- Sticks must stay below waist level when shooting with a similar follow through allowed. Stick above waist on a shot will result in a 2 min penalty.
- No stick checking, lifting, or slashing. A minor infraction results in a possession change, an infraction in a scoring position or repeated infraction results in a 2 min penalty.
- No holding of stick, players, or shirt or general interference, infraction will result in a 2 min penalty.
- No playing your stick between another player’s legs. Results in a possession change.
- No body contact with the exception of incidental shoulder contact, infractions will result in a 2 min penalty.
- No playing the ball with the head – infraction results in a 2 min penalty.
- Face-offs: Face offs will be used to start the game at the beginning of each period and to re-start after each goal or if the ball is damaged. For a face-off, stick blade must be on the ground and perpendicular to centerline, feet parallel to centerline ball and the middle of the two players’ sticks. Players cannot reverse their grip or hold the stick below the face-off line. Play starts with a whistle blow.
- Possession changes: Occurs in the situations cited above. Ball is played as a direct free shot similar to a soccer free kick, where the offending players must be 3 meters away and the ball must be shot or played to another player upon the officials whistle blow with a solid hit – not a sweeping motion.
- Substitutions may occur at anytime.
For more complete and in depth Floor Hockey & Floorball rules, download the rule book here International Floorball Federation Rule Book
Please note some new rule changes starting from 1st July 2014.