|Width||20ft||Width of the product measured in inches|
|Length||40ft||Length of the product measured in inches|
- Great Service Guarantee >
- Price Match Guarantee >
- Shipping Match Guarantee >
- Haggle free Guarantee >
- Includes the key essentials to get started on building your own 20' x 40' NiceRink.
- Eliminate the need to "build" a rink and hold the boards in place.
- Easy to use and cut installation time by half.
- The ability to adjust the board height makes it easier to erect a rink on uneven or sloping ground.
- Designed and engineered based on the knowledge gained from building and skating on outdoor rinks using the traditional sideboard and pounded stake method.
- Include an added extra board support component where a 1" x 4" x 19" board can be added and atatched for additional sideboard support, particularly for rinks on uneven or sloping ground.
- Also has a 3/4" diamater stake hole within the bracket to provide even further extra stability when needed.
- To use on frozen lakes, ponds, tennis courts, basketball courts or other hard surface areas simply modify the brackets by removing the spikes, allowing them to lay flat on the surface where they can be staked or sandbagged to help hold them in place.
- Made with super UV resistant, treated poly compounds to last over 12 years.
- Thirty-Four NiceRink Brackets.
- One 24' x 44' Heavy Duty Ice Rink Liner.
- One roll of 4" x 25' NiceRink Patch Tape.
- One Tube of Underwater Glue (1oz).
- One NiceRink Logo Puck.
- One Instruction Booklet & Catalog.
- One Bobby Hull Picture/Statistics Card.