- Great Service Guarantee >
- Price Match Guarantee >
- Shipping Match Guarantee >
- Haggle free Guarantee >
"Grow the Game" Hockey League
Bryce and Peter are honored to be a part of the Total Hockey Minnesota "Grow The Game"Hockey League which is sponsored by the NHLPA Goals & Dreams and Total Hockey Minnesota.
The NHLPA donates full sets of hockey equipment to the program for the players. This significantly reduces the cost for hockey players who want to continue playing or start playing hockey.
The Total Hockey Minnesota "Grow The Game" Hockey Program is designed to allow non-traveling hockey players ages 9-12 years old to participate in a developmental ice hockey program with reasonable time commitments and affordable cost.
It is NEVER too late to start playing hockey !!!
About NHLPA Goals & Dreams Fund
The NHLPA Goals & Dreams fund is the largest grassroots hockey assistance program in the world. Founded in 1999, Goals & Dreams has contributed over $21 million to grassroots hockey programs and related causes in 30 countries. Through the donation of equipment grants, the program has given more than 60,000 deserving children the opportunity to play hockey and benefit from the sport's commitment to teamwork, discipline and physical fitness.
An Advisory Board representing hockey's best governs Goals & Dreams donations. Board members include: 1972 Summit Series hero and former NHL player Paul Henderson; former NHL goaltender John Davidson; Hockey Night In Canada host Ron MacLean; former NHL players; and current NHLPA members. NHLPA staff members and former NHL players Mathieu Schneider and Rob Zamuner also sit on the Board and help guide the program on a day-to-day basis.
Goals & Dreams focuses exclusively on providing equipment to programs and organizations that help deserving children and families get involved with the sport. To address needs not covered by this mandate, the fund launched the NHLPA Goals & Dreams Game-Changer Award in 2010. Families facing unique economic or social challenges and communities requiring emergency arena repairs can apply online to receive individual grants.
Now in its second decade, the NHLPA Goals & Dreams fund will continue to evolve. By bringing smiles, equipment and the sport of hockey to deserving children worldwide, the program is a cornerstone of the NHLPA's efforts and an opportunity for its members to give something back to the game they love.
How to Apply
The National Hockey League Players' Association accepts online applications for equipment grants and individual funding through the following programs:
- NHLPA Goals & Dreams fund provides equipment grants to volunteer-based, grassroots hockey programs for up to 50 children.
- NHLPA Goals & Dreams Game-Changer Award provides grants of up to $2,000 to children, families and communities facing unique economic or social challenges.
- All applicants to NHLPA Goals & Dreams programs will be notified of the status of their request. Our target review period timeline is six to eight weeks.
- Applications are submitted online
- Applications are reviewed by NHLPA Goals & Dreams staff
- Official applications are sent to programs and individuals that meet our criteria and merit further consideration
- NHLPA Goals & Dreams staff review official applications and may follow-up for additional information
- The NHLPA Goals & Dreams Advisory Board provides final recommendations on approval, revision, deferral or rejection
For more information visit: http://www.nhlpa.com/giving-back/goals-and-dreams