The MoveMaster 3 Dryland Puck Training System encourages that ‘perfect practice’ stickhandling technique. It is a proven fact that when a movement pattern is performed repeatedly, it will become permanent, making it important to practice new movement patterns correctly. The MoveMaster Puck Training System comes with three different hockey training pucks, each designed to strengthen your wrists, encourage proper hand position, and increase the quickness of your hands.
These specially designed pucks have very little resistance, simulating a traditional puck’s drag across the ice. They are weighted and balanced allowing them to move flat across any flat surface.
- Encourages that 'perfect practice' stickhandling technique.
- Have very little resistance, simulating a traditional puck's drag across the ice.
- Weighted and balanced to allow them to move across any flat surface.
- Movements using this puck are done at a slower speed to reinforce technique while allowing the player to develop stickhandling patterns.
- Designed to be used with multiple repetitions in order to develop proper hand position, technique and muscle memory.
- Enables the player to increase hand speed and perform at came speed and intensity.