Replacement Batteries for your Lit Biscuit Light-Up Puck. Keep another set in your pocket and then just change them when the light dims to revive the puck and the game!
- One Set of Batteries for the Lit Biscuit Light-Up Hockey Puck.
- Average battery life of approximately 6 hours.
- Turns on and off with a simple screw mechanism.
- Ideal for low-light conditions, night games and as a hockey skills training aid to develop heads-up skating skills in the beginning skater.
- Durable clear polycarbonate core and vulcanized rubber puck exterior have withstood rigorous slap-shot testing.
- Expected to last years if used as intended.
- Identical in size and weight to an official puck.
- Average battery life of about six hours.