Hockey Vision™ has partnered with FlyPuck, and together they introduce the best vision training off-ice puck on the market today!
- One Hockey Vision™ FlyPuck 6oz off-ice Version.
The Hockey Vision FlyPuck is designed to feel and glide like a regulation puck would on-ice while training off-ice on a plastic surface such as our xTiles or any shooting pad. Plus, built with Hockey Vision Technology this off-ice puck will help train your vision to focus on the smaller black surface on the puck. Get your training as close to on-ice as possible without needing ice time with our Hockey Vision FlyPuck Training Puck.
- Hockey Vision™ has partnered with FlyPuck, and together they introduce the best hockey vision training off-ice puck on the market!
- Training with a smaller black surface area allows your eyes and hands to become accustomed to playing with a smaller puck surface area.
- After witching back to playing with a normal puck, the puck is easier to see and handle on your stick with your "split-vision"
- Causes players to become more confident in his/her ability to handle, see, and react with the puck.
- Best results are when used training on a white stickhandling surface like the X-Tiles!
- Simulates the exact weight, glide and feel of an on-ice puck while working off-ice.
- Specifically designed to glide perfectly on off-ice flooring tiles.
- Glides easily over any hard surfaces like concrete, asphalt, and cement.
- Provides the same training benefits you would get at the rink.
- Weighs the same as a regular ice hockey puck (6oz /187g).
- Perfect for use on the xTiles™ System, xHockey Shooting Pads or Hockey Floor Tiles!
- Patented Hockey Vision™ Technology (U.S. Pat. No. 7,357,740).