|Weight||5oz||Weight of the product measured in pounds|
- Great Service Guarantee >
- Price Match Guarantee >
- Shipping Match Guarantee >
- Haggle free Guarantee >
View Other Products in this Line Up
Compared to a regular puck, which quickly ends up on its edge when attempting to stick handle on pavement or concrete, the Green Biscuit Pro handles beautifully on almost any surface. In fact, the better the surface, the better it will perform!
- New and improved grip texture feels even more like on-ice training.
- Rubber grip around the edges of the Green Biscuit Pro give you a real rubber puck feeling while on your blade.
- Allows players to develop forehand, backhand, one-touch, saucer and drop passing.
- Ideal for perfecting toe-drags, puck control and stickhandling.
- Works perfectly on plastic flooring such as the xTiles system to simulate the exact glide and feel of an on-ice puck.
- Developed to handle less than perfect surfaces, enabling hockey players of all ages to practice their skills in their driveway, basement or schoolyard, honing their skills whenever and wherever possible.
- One Green Biscuit Pro.
Using the Green Biscuit Pro will not only help improve your puck handling and passing skills, but it will improve your confidence too. Feeling more comfortable with the puck on your stick when you take to the ice with your team and knowing that you have the ability to make clean, crisp passes to your teammates, the better your chances of on-ice success.
“I would tell the kids, if you really and truly are interested in improving your stick handling, saucer pass, one-touch pass and your toe-drag, then you really need to try this puck,” said Tom Pederson inventor of the Green Biscuit. “The Green Biscuit PRo works great with several of the products available at xHockeyProducts.com and xHockeyProducts.ca too, the hockey training aids like the xPasser and the xDeviator - they go hand and hand with each other. You won’t have to use the Green Biscuit Pro for very long before you will say, ‘Wow, this is the real deal!’”
Being a former NHLer, Tom appreciates the attention to detail fellow NHL Alumni member Peter Ing and New Jersey Devils defenseman Bryce Salvador bring to their company, xHockeyProducts.com and xHockeyProducts.ca. They know the amount of work required to hone your hockey skills, whether the ultimate goal is reaching the NHL or simply perfecting your puck handling and passing skills for a recreational league. Their combined experience as pro players helps them to understand the importance of a hockey training aid like the Green Biscuit Pro.
“There is a trust there,” he said of working with Peter and Bryce. “We’re in a very specific group, we are former NHL hockey players and it’s kind of a brotherhood or fraternity, if you will. Once you play at that level you realize what it actually takes to get there and what it takes to stay there. There is a mutual respect for each other and any player that has ever been there, whether you played with them or not. Obviously, if you played with someone, the bond is a little stronger, but I know what it takes to play in the NHL and it takes a real commitment.”