The Flypuck is a training puck that enables players to practice their stick handling movements off-ice all year long. Perfect for young players or to help all players develop hand speed and agility.
- Perfect for young players or to develop quick hands.
- 2 oz lighter than a regulation puck.
- One FlyPuck Red 4oz off-ice Version.
- Glides easily over any hard surfaces like concrete, asphalt, and cement.
- Simulates the exact glide and feel of an on-ice puck.
- Provides the same training benefits you would get at the rink.
- Lighter than a regular ice hockey puck.
- Especially designed to train and develop speed and agility.