|Height||18in||Height of the product measured in inches|
|Weight||2800lbs||Weight of the product measured in pounds|
|Width||8ft 6in||Width of the product measured in inches|
|Length||12ft 8in||Length of the product measured in inches|
|Warranty||Parts 3-years, Motor 2-years, Consumables 1-year (e.g. belts, bearings, motor bearings, etc.).||Period of time the product is covered by manufacturer's warranty|
- Great Service Guarantee >
- Price Match Guarantee >
- Shipping Match Guarantee >
- Haggle free Guarantee >
View Other Products in this Line Up
- Belt Wax System - applied by pushing a button on the wireless controller (Only specified wax may be used). *New Standard.
- Digital Package (completely wireless control for all operations) *New Standard:
- All functions controlled by iPod (provided), iPad, or iPhone.
- Customizable - we can write specific control programs at your request.
- Allows for system diagnostics by our team over the internet.
- Belt/Deck/Roller System (quiet, no adjustment required) *New Standard. Patent pending.
- 3/8" thick usable skating surface, offering the leading thickness on the market and providing longer wear.
- Lowest height skating treadmill in the world - not intimidating for the skater.
- Handheld control allows you to adjust the speed and turn it on and off.
- Aluminum frame and sub-frame.
- Harness support system constructed with 2" square galvanized tube with adjustable, round tube handlebars.
- Elevation up to a 30 degree incline.
- 8' (96") x 7'10" (94") skating surface.
- 48" stickhandling deck
- 10 HP motor with VFD, belt drive, muffin fan for additional cooling.
- Optional Hydraulic Lift Package (24V DC Electric over Hydraulic Lift Cylinders). Up/Down.
- Speed: 18 MPH (call for custom configurations and additional MPH options).
- Speed Control Dial: 0 - 100%.
- Amp Meter.
- Power Requirements:
- 240v 3-Phase 50 Amp Power.
- NEMA 3 phase #8, 4 wire power cable, 50 amp NEMA L6-50 Twist-lock Plug (female receptacle).
- 120v single phase 15 amp standard 3-prong plug (female receptacle).
- 10' of 3-phase #8, 4 wire power cable, 50 amp NEMA L6-50 (male plug provided).
- 120V 10 feet #12 3-wire cord (standard 3-prong 15 amp male plug provided).
- Control panel is mounted to side of base on pole about 2' from side of treadmill and parallel with the front roller with the controls situated so the operator is facing the rear of treadmill during operation (Other mounts are available by quote).
- One x94 CE (Commercial Edition) (12' 8" [D] x 8' 6" [W] x 18" [H] with lift package. Weighs approximately 2,800 lbs)
- Auto Wax System. *New Standard
- Belt/Deck/Roller System (No adjustment required). *New Standard. Patent pending.
- Standard Harness Support/Handlebar:
- Self-supporting Harness Support System
- One Slide Trolley and Lanyard for Harness Attachment.
- One Harness.
- Adjustable Handlebars with Proprietary System to quick-flip out of the way.
- Digital Package.
- Your choice of:
- Black 3/8" Skating and Stickhandling Surface.
- Blue 3/8" Skating and Stickhandling Surface.
- Red 3/8" Skating and Stickhandling Surface.
- White 3/8" Skating and Stickhandling Surface.
- Yellow 3/8" Skating and Stickhandling Surface.
- (Optional) Hydraulic Lift Package.
- (Optional) Halo Harness Support System (6 Trolley). - $4,500
- (Optional) Additional Harness and Lanyard (additional units).
NOTE: Pricing is in US funds and does not include shipping, installation, taxes, customs or electrical inspection (if required). Product ships flat in two sections. Facility to confirm that the unit will fit through their door (option to build it in sections).
We determined our final product had to be the quietest, fastest, most durable, simplest in design, easiest to operate, safest, most expandable and have the best belt tracking/change system on the market. Over the seven years we worked to design our treadmill we tested every belt system in the athletic and industrial marketplace. Our finished product is a system which is superior to any on the market. We welcome the chance for anyone to compare our ice skating treadmill to anything available anywhere.