|Depth||Custom||Depth of the product measured in inches|
|Height||4ft||Height of the product measured in inches|
|Width||6ft||Width of the product measured in inches|
- Great Service Guarantee >
- Price Match Guarantee >
- Shipping Match Guarantee >
The xGoal is Built Tough™! We designed and build the goal in our US manufacturing plant utilizing double-tensile strength steel, specifically for the harshest of training environments. Owning and operating training facilities for over a decade, we learned that metal on a standard NHL Goal will fatigue to the point of creating holes in the posts. This will not happen over night, but in a Professional Training Facility environment where there are thousands of shots being taken on a daily basis with targets just inside of the post, we found it will happen.Also, since space is always at a premium, our xGoals are also available in shorter depths to provide facility owners the ability to maximize their training and storage space.
- Built SPECIFICALLY to withstand toughest hockey training facility environments.
- Created with double tensile strength gauge steel vs an NHL regulation goals.
- Shorter depth options allows for maximum use of your valuable training facility space .
- Full 4' x 6' opening.
- Powder coated red goal frame.
- 6mm Knotless Netting.
- One xGoal (Netting Included) - Training Facility Goal 34" Depth.
- One xGoal (Netting Included) - Training Facility Goal 30" Depth.
- One xGoal (Netting Included) - Training Facility Goal 24" Depth.
- Netting included, but not strung.
- Netting included, and fully strung.