- Allows players to roller skate on their ice blades before or after on-ice practice giving more time to warm-up, practice plays and learn positions outside of scheduled ice times.
- Improve skating stride and build endurance anywhere - get more use out of your skates year-round.
- The lock notch and rib strap work in conjunction to provide maximum grip and to keep skates secure during vigorous use.
- Players can now break-in their skates before hitting the ice - no more blisters.
- Blades stay sharp longer since they float inside and never touch the bottom.
- Side water drainage holes allow moisture to escape and prevents dirt and debris from entering - no more rust.
- Built to last with durable, non-marking indoor / outdoor wheels, abec 5 bearings and lightweight plastics.
- Save time by showing up to the rink with your skates and roll right over to practice.
- One size fits all just adjust the wheels, axles and brakes and cut the excess skate guard off.
- One Pair of Rollergards (Blue, Black, or Red).
NOTE: Recommended for skate sizes 9 and below and players weighing less than 200lbs.
"RollerGards save my teams money and time. I highly recommend every coach make them a requirement."
- Nick Lidstrom, All-Star Defensemen.
Customers also bought
List Price $24.95Price $23.95
List Price $29.99Price $26.99
List Price $129.95Price $119.95
List Price $54.95Price $29.99
List Price $209.95Price $194.95
Sale Price $119.95
List Price $12.95Price $12.50
List Price $13.95Price $12.95
List Price $24.95Price $18.95
Sale Price $128.99