|Height||7ft or 8ft||Height of the product measured in inches|
|Width||16ft||Width of the product measured in inches|
- Great Service Guarantee >
- Price Match Guarantee >
- Shipping Match Guarantee >
- Haggle free Guarantee >
The Sniper’s Edge Shooting Tarp is a hockey parents dream come true. No more...
- Holes in sheetrock.
- Broken windows.
- Puck marks on walls.
- Dented garage doors.
- Pucks ricocheting off of goal posts.
The Sniper's Edge Shooting Tarp is versatile. Use it...
- In your basement.
- In your garage.
- Over your garage door opening.
- On the patio or driveway.
- In an arena dryland area.
- Allows you to:
- Develop harder, more accurate shots and take your game to the next level.
- Practice with regulation size / weight pucks.
- Get more practice in less time - no more chasing pucks!
- 5 yellow target "holes" catch pucks in one location.
- Simulates game situation - the only shooting tarp with a goalie.
- Easy to install in about 20 minutes with the help of a friend.
- Rolls up and out of the way by one person when not in use.
- Can be easily moved from inside in winter to outside in spring/summer/fall.
- Comes in two sizes to fit standard double garage door openings.
- Reinforced Vinyl designed to withstand repeated impact in any temperature.
- Double needle lock-stitch seams for maximum durability.
- Scoring holes reinforced with nylon edging for added strength.
- Proudly made using only the highest quality materials and craftsmanship.
- Your choice of:
- One 7' x 16' Sniper's Edge Shooting Tarp (18 oz).
- One 8' x 16' Sniper's Edge Shooting Tarp (18 oz).
Installation - Inside a Garage or Basement
The Sniper's Edge can be hung from the ceiling in the garage. This is one of the most common types of installations and is very straight forward and simple.
The first step is to attach the top of the tarp using the metal grommets to a standard 2x4 that is as long as the width you want to install the tarp to.
Once you have the 2x4, align and attach the top of the tarp to the 4 inch side of the 2x4 using the 9 metal grommets and standard screws and washers. One inch screws work fine. When attaching the tarp, don't forget to capture the included bungee ball cords between the tarp and the 2x4 on the 2nd, 4th, 6th and 8th grommets starting from the left.
Next use two eye or hook screws. At each end of the 2x4, in the 2 inch side, you will screw in an eye/hook screw. When the tarp is hanging the eye/hook screws will be pointing up towards the ceiling.
The final step is to use the eye/hook screws to hang the 2x4 from the ceiling. Again use either an eye/hook screw in two places in the ceiling. Then use 2 sections of rope, cable or chain to hang the 2x4 from the ceiling. You do not need to use very heavy rope, chain or cable as the total weight of the tarp is only 23 pounds plus about another 20 pounds for the 2x4.
Installation - Over the Garage Door Opening
Align and attach the top of the tarp to the top trim board/frame over the garage door opening using the 9 metal grommets at the top of the tarp and standard screws and washers. One inch screws work fine. When attaching the tarp, don't forget to capture the included bungee ball cords between the tarp and the trim board/frame of the garage on the 2nd, 4th, 6th and 8th grommets starting from the left.
Once the tarp is installed (either in the garage or over the garage door opening) a standard 16’ wooden closet dowel can be inserted into the bottom sleeve of the tarp.
You may also like
Regular Price: $449.95
Sale Price $274.95
Regular Price: $499.95
Sale Price $399.00
Regular Price: $199.95
Sale Price $159.95Free Shipping