Show that you are a great role model and ambassador to the sport of hockey, and you'll have a chance to join the xHockeyProducts Team!
"REPRESENTING THE GAME WITH XHOCKEYPRODUCTS!"
"BUILT FOR PLAYERS BY PLAYERS™"
WANT TO JOIN THE XHP TEAM?
We have been blown away by the amount of requests from within the hockey world from players who want to be an ambassador for our brand - xHockeyProducts. Well... get your gear, grab a stick, and GET TRAINING because here's your chance!
We are now offering the opportunity for a select few to become our ambassadors, who will receive FREE xHockeyProducts gear, exclusive ACCESS to certain xHockeyProducts Events, and have the opportunity to MEET and FILM VIDEOS with Bryce, Peter, and Pavel Barber. Ambassadors will also get the FIRST DIBS on new products and insider information regarding xHockeyProducts. Perhaps most importantly, we will also rely on our ambassadors to provide feedback and thoughts on how we can make xHockeyProducts the best it can be!
So... if you want to become an xHockeyProducts Ambassador read ALL of the information below before reaching out to us. If you are selected by our team, then we will send you all the information on how to redeem prizes, apparel, and other cool training tools!
Firstly, we would like you to answer a few questions for us in your application email:
- Why do you want to become an ambassador?
- What do you think you can bring to the XHP Team?
- What does hockey mean to you?
- Where do you live?
- Do you belong to a hockey club? If so, what team, and what are your career goals?
- What Social Media accounts do you have? Please provide a list for us to review the current content.
Secondly, read the following information before hitting the "send button" on that email!
- Please don’t ask for Free xHockeyProducts items right away.
- Buy or use your existing xHockeyProducts training tools (or related training tools) when starting to promote the XHP Brand. If we choose you as an ambassador, we will then give you the opportunity to earn free products from us depending on your ongoing efforts and training. Think of it like ice time: if you give your all, are a team player, and put points on the board – you’ll stay in the game and on the XHP Team!
- Show us what you got – Promote xHockeyProducts on your social media channel(s) using #xHockeyProducts, tag us in your content, and our "scouts" will notice.
- Please DO NOT apply if your social media channel(s) in anyway contain messaging that promotes the use of alcohol or drugs, or inappropriate behavior. Note: xHockeyProducts reserves the right to accept and reject applications for any reason.
- We will only respond to applicants if they are selected. Sending additional emails or asking for status updates will not speed up the process.
- Will we sponsor you? Probably not right away as we take our brand seriously and we "draft" true long-term teammates!
And that's it! When you are ready shoot us in your email using button below!
xHockeyProducts' Ambassadors are role models for the next generation of hockey players and take this responsibility head on by working notably hard all the while having fun bringing the game to you! They are passionate when it comes to the game of hockey, and strive to instill a positive impact onto the sport. xHockeyProducts, Bryce, and Peter are proud to have them our their team and to have them as teammates!
Pavel Barber has been with xHockeyProducts, Bryce, and Peter for over 3 years now with the personal goal of making hockey players better. By using every available resource By using every available resource - including coaching, individual lessons and countless XHP Skill Series Videos - Pavel gives players the tools to get better, as well as the mindset to enjoy the game of hockey and to be the best at what they do.
"It's not just what you do, it's how you do it." - Pavel Barber
This could be you!
Well... what are you waiting for?!
Get your gear, grab a stick, and GET TRAINING because here's your chance to join the XHP Team!
xPasser Lineup Review
xDeviator Lineup Review
Stickhandling with One Hand
1-on-1 Moves with the SHS Stickhandling System
Net Front Battles with the SHS Stickhandling System
Quick Shooting Accuracy Drill with xTargets
Shooting Drill with the SHS Stickhandling System
Quick Passing, Stickhandling & Shooting Drill
How to Use the Crossover to Change Directions
Defensive Stickhandling & Skating
Develop A Great Backhand Shot
Learn the Toe Draw (Toe Drag Variation)
One-Touch Passing and Shooting
Master the Fake Shot Elimination
Quicken Your Snap Shot Release
How to Protect the Puck During Tight Turns
How to Pivot with the Puck
Iron Cross Drill
Backwards Skating and Stickhandling
Outside- Inside Elimination Move
Heads Up Stickhandling with Pavel Barber
Elusive and Effective Crossovers
Stickhandling with SweetHands
Learn the Nathan MacKinnon Shootout Move with Pavel Barber
Master the Quick Handle and Draw
Multiple Puck Stickhandling Drill
Master the Toe Drag with the Hockey Vision Green Biscuit
Go Post-to-Post for the Save with the Rollerfly
Quick Release Shooting with the xPasser
Stickhandling Fundamentals with MoveMaster Pucks
Backhand Toe Drag
Goalie Reaction Ball Training
Stickhandling Obstacle Course with XHP Training Aids
Speed Up Your Stickhandling
Fake Shot Elimination Move
Keep Your Head Up with Hockey Vision Training
How to Stickhandle in a "Phone Booth"
xTiles Slide Board Training with Aito Iguchi
Catch and Release Wrist Shot
Weaving through Defenders with the Attack Triangle